Vacancy: Quality Engineer (China)
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Quality Engineer you are responsible for support to improve quality methodology of our partner in Xiamen (China) and for checking the quality of our new buses during the production process and when ready for delivery to our customer. You are driven by the continuous improvement of the buses and its reliability.
- Prepare inspection and measurement plans and instructions for quality inspections;
- Inspect and report on all quality check points;
- Review and provide feedback on manufacturing methods and instructions to improve production and quality;
- Provide feedback to engineering on all product design improvements;
- Train the manufacturing engineers and workers of our production partner to improve their engineering level and skills and quality awareness;
- Take part of the Daily engineering meetings between the engineering department of our production partner in China and Ebusco Engineering.
- You have a higher education degree, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science;
- You have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- You have experience in a similar role in automotive;
- Living and working primarily in Xiamen, China;
- Good level of English and Chinese language skills;
- Willing to work in an environment that needs to be build up to the next level;
- Able to find the right approach with our production partner in China to motivate and improve their level and skills;
- Willing to go that extra mile;
- Western thinking and mentality (solution driven, creative, deep understanding);
- Experience in similar role in automotive.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile? Please apply directly via the website!
Looking forward hearing from you!