Vacancy: Manufacturing Engineer (China)
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you are responsible for making sure that all the engineering specifications are well translated and integrated in work instructions for the production of our new buses at our production partner in Xiamen (China). You are driven by the continuous improvement of the buses and its reliability.
- Review and provide feedback on vehicle design and integration for manufacturability and design for assembly;
- Conduct design reviews between our production partner in China and Ebusco;
- Review and improve manufacturing sequence, methodology and execution;
- Make sure all engineering specifications are well translated and integrated in work instructions for the production;
- Solve issues in production and provide feedback to design and manufacturing engineering;
- Prepare inspection and measurement plans and instructions for quality inspections;
- Train the manufacturing engineers and workers from our production partner to improve their engineering level and skills;
- Take part of the Daily engineering meetings between the engineering department of our production partner in China and Ebusco Engineering.
- You have a higher education degree, Bachelor of Science or Master of Science;
- You have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- You have experience in a similar role in automotive;
- Living and working primarily in Xiamen, China;
- Good level of English and Chinese language skills;
- Willing to work in an environment that needs to be build up to the next level;
- Able to find the right approach with our production partner in China to motivate and improve their level and skills;
- Willing to go that extra mile;
- Western thinking and mentality (solution driven, creative, deep understanding);
- Experience in similar role in automotive.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile? Please apply directly via the website!
Looking forward hearing from you!