EBUSCO is looking for an independent experienced Electrical Design Engineer with deep understanding in engineering of electric vehicle drive lines, vehicle dynamics, HV system architecture, LV system integration and software development within the automotive market and have a passion for electric vehicles.
What are you going to do
As Electrical Design Engineer you are going to join a dynamic and passioned team of HW & SW engineers to work on our current and next generation electric busses and belonging equipment like chargers. You are responsible for integrating electrical components into the bus system to enhance existing functionality and introduce new features. You are responsible for creating the system design, fine-tuning, solving technical problems and testing on the electric buses for flawless bus series production.
You will be responsible for
- Concept design & feasibility;
- Detailed component analysis;
- Behaviour of hardware and software in the busses;
- Total cost of ownership reduction;
- Weight reduction;
- Energy saving;
- Execution of test & validation to release for production.
- You have completed an electrical degree at Bachelor or Master level or equivalent field of engineering;
- You have a wide knowledge and more than 2 years of work experience on Electric Vehicles;
- You have knowledge of the methods and tools needed as an Electric Engineer;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work, knowledge of electric vehicles is a plus;
- You have knowledge in writing and testing software (SIL);
- You have knowledge in electric hardware and testing (HIL);
- You are in good in English communication. Preferably also familiar with Dutch, German or French language;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B, driving license D is a plus;
- You are willing to travel.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career.
Are you being triggered by this profile? Please apply directly via the website!
Looking forward hearing from you!