For the position of a workshop manager in Amsterdam, we are looking for a person who has experience in carrying out both electrical and mechanical hands-on tasks. Together with the back-office team you seek the best and most efficient solution to get the vehicle back in operation. You will also be responsible for preliminary analysis of the issues when at the external workshop. We are looking for someone who is flexible in his working hours while working at the workshop. Ebusco is a growing company with a promising market perspective in which you can grow along. Are you someone who is looking for a new challenge of finding fast and sound solutions? Then let us hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- First level of analysis on site and report back to office on findings and advice on possible lead to fix
- Assist with estimating hours and parts required for each jobs.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that norm times are met.
- Inspect and authorize repair works after an effective internal communication.
- Provide training on the go to the workshop employees.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Perform quality checks to ensure they follow the Ebusco safety procedures during execution of work.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the service manager.
- Report on manpower overruns or shortfalls.
- Ensure provision of out of hours and emergency response service including attendance at incidents as necessary. Attend breakdowns and incidents at the roadside and provide assistance in accident investigations
- Be consulted for stock management and must ensure warranty procedures are met and coordinate with logistics for pickup of return goods.
- Awareness on contractual obligations.
- You’re the face of Ebusco on site so building a certain relationship with the customer on site on formal basis is a crucial part of the job
What are we looking for?
- Must be able to problem solve and understand the operations of company vehicles and equipment
- Ability to diagnose equipment utilizing diagnostic software and/or technical manuals
- You are well structured and concrete in your communication
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to read/interpret drawings, work instructions
- Be reliable and able to work independently and/or with a team
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- A person who is flexible in hours and can work in shifts in the morning or evening.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of driven and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function and an excellent secondary employment conditions.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years.
At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.