For the position of a Workshop Lead Mechanic, we are looking for a person who has experience in carrying out both electrical and mechanical hands on tasks. Together with the back-office team you seek the best and most efficient solution to get the vehicle back in operation. You will also be responsible for preliminary analysis of the issues when at the external workshop. We are looking for someone who is flexible in his working hours while working at the workshop. Ebusco is a growing company with a promising market perspective in which you can grow along. Are you someone who is looking for a new challenge of finding fast and sound solutions? Then let us hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- First level of analysis on site and report back to office on findings and advice on possible lead to fix
- Assist with estimating hours and parts required for each jobs.
- Ensure correct job numbers are used and that norm times are met.
- Provide training on the go to the workshop employees.
- Provide oversight and check job estimates.
- Perform quality checks to ensure they follow the Ebusco safety procedures during execution of work.
- Regularly report progress on each job and quickly communicate delays or concerns with the service manager.
- Ensure provision of out of hours and emergency response service including attendance at incidents as necessary. Attend breakdowns and incidents at the roadside and provide assistance in accident investigations
- You’re the face of Ebusco on site so building a certain relationship with the customer on site on formal basis is a crucial part of the job
What are we looking for?
- Must be able to problem solve and understand the operations of company vehicles and equipment
- Ability to diagnose equipment utilizing diagnostic software and/or technical manuals
- You are well structured and concrete in your communication
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to read/interpret drawings, work instructions
- Be reliable and able to work independently and/or with a team
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Technical understanding
- Attention to detail
- A person who is flexible in hours and can work in shifts in the morning or evening.