Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Vehicle Integrator you are responsible for control and managing the master vehicle assembly of our new buses that are produced by our partner in Xiamen (China). You are driven by the continuous improvement of the buses and its reliability.
- Control & managing the master vehicle assembly (3D) (revision, package protection, quality, completeness etc.) and resolve issues;
- Review and advise on vehicle integration design requirements and solutions;
- Share the master vehicle assembly with Ebusco and our production partner in China;
- Make sure the system engineers use master vehicle assembly data during development and update the master assembly when developments are released;
- Check quality of developed and released data;
- Be responsible for package (protect) of the complete vehicle data;
- Prepare and host design reviews between our production partner in China and Ebusco;
- Train the engineers of our production partner to improve their engineering level and skills;
- Permanent member of the engineering Daily Webex meetings;
- Take part of the Daily Webex engineering meetings between the engineering department at our production partner in China and Ebusco Engineering.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma;
You have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- You have experience in a similar role in automotive;
- Living and working primarily in Xiamen, China;
- Good level of English and Chinese language skills;
- Willing to work in an environment that needs to be build up to the next level;
- Able to find the right approach with our production partner in China to motivate and improve their level and skills;
- Willing to go that extra mile;
- Western thinking and mentality (solution driven, creative, deep understanding);
- Experience in simular role in automotive.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile?
Please contact Susanne van den Heuvel HR Officer through:
- A response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A call to 06-55808591
- An app to 06-55808591
Looking forward hearing from you!