EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. Will you strengthen our team to realize our growth ambitions?
For the position of test engineer mechanical systems, we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. Our busses must comply to customer, our own and legal requirements before they are released to our customers. And that requires thorough verification and validation during the complete development process.
We are looking for an experienced test engineer, specialized in testing mechanical aspects of bus components, systems and the bus as a whole.
What you are going to do:
- You develop validation & verification plans (V&V plans) with clearly defined test conditions, use cases and fail/pass criteria;
- Define, schedule, and lead the execution of V&V plans on component, system and vehicle level in close deliberation with development and production engineers;
- Evaluate V&V results of suppliers;
- Develop and maintain test protocols;
- Report findings and prepare release reports ;
- Identify, analyze, and solve technical problems identified during verification/validation tests in close cooperation with the Development Engineer and/or Lead Engineer;
- Continuously maintain a matrix of test capabilities we want to have in-house vs. we want to outsource and prepare proposals for acquisition of new test equipment where necessary;
- Develop and maintain maintenance / calibration schemes for new and existing test equipment.
- You have a bachelor's in mechanical or automotive engineering;
- You have at least four years of experience as test engineer with a focus on mechanical aspects;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive world;
- You take ownership, work autonomously, seek collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
- You’ve got an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude;
- You have good communication skills and are a team player;
- You’re proficient in spoken and written English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a passionate team of over 300 ambitious professionals. You will experience challenge, freedom and enough space for further growth in your career. We offer a market conform salary that matches your experience and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years' time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.