EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of test engineer mechanical systems, we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. Our busses must comply to customer, our own and legal requirements before they are released to our customers. And that requires thorough verification and validation during the complete development process.
We are looking for an experienced test engineer, specialized in testing mechanical aspects of bus components, systems and the bus as a whole.
What you are going to do:
- You develop validation & verification plans (V&V plans) with clearly defined test conditions, use cases and fail/pass criteria;
- Define, schedule, and lead the execution of V&V plans on component, system and vehicle level in close deliberation with development and production engineers;
- Evaluate V&V results of suppliers;
- Develop and maintain test protocols;
- Report findings and prepare release reports ;
- Identify, analyze, and solve technical problems identified during verification/validation tests in close cooperation with the Development Engineer and/or Lead Engineer;
- Continuously maintain a matrix of test capabilities we want to have in-house vs. we want to outsource and prepare proposals for acquisition of new test equipment where necessary;
- Develop and maintain maintenance / calibration schemes for new and existing test equipment.
- You have a bachelor’s in mechanical or automotive engineering;
- You have at least four years of experience as test engineer with a focus on mechanical aspects;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive world;
- You take ownership, work autonomously, seek collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
- You’ve got an ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude;
- You have good communication skills and are a team player;
- You’re proficient in spoken and written English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.