EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% ELECTRIC
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest..
To expand the team, we are looking for a Tax Manager to take the next step with us. You will work on the day-to-day tax management, tax planning of investments, the corporate structure and ad hoc projects. You work in a team with several specialists, reporting to the CFO.
You have a Dutch Master in fiscal law or fiscal economics and work experience obtained within an international corporate income tax practice in Holland. You are hands on and flexible and you like to work in a dynamic, international environment.
Tasks & responsibilities Tax Manager
- Provide practical and technical tax support to the business in Europe;;
- Advise and support on international restructuring and planning and managing tax projects
- Manage and oversee overall holding company activities in Europe including related international tax aspects;
- Interact with business and advisors on acquisitions. Convert transactional details to clear tax specifics. Review related legal documentation on tax aspects;
- Improve the current tax control framework;
- Support on tax audits;
- Setting up a global transfer pricing system;
- Coordinate and direct overall Corporate Income Tax compliance;
- Manage the European tax position and oversee specific corporate income tax elements;
- Direct the tax position of companies in Europe. Understand/coordinate/convert tax accounting reports towards clear tax positions and secure tax positions are clearly documented and communicated.
- Will be involved in overall rationalization of group transactions and related transfer pricing requirements, including local file preparation;
- Contribute to group CbC Reporting requirements;
- Understand and clarify local tax rules to generate best practices and guidelines;
- Work closely with legal and finance specialists.
Profile Tax Manager
- Dutch Master degree in tax law or tax economics;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, preferably Big 4 or similar firm or in-house tax experience;
- Background in international CIT. International tax practice (internationale Vpb praktijk) experience is essential;
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations;
- Team player who can challenge other team members;
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail;
- Able to establish and maintain excellent working relationship with staff and management;
- High level of integrity with a good eye for internal relationships;
- Hands-on, pro-active and dedicated;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.