EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100%
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
As a Supply Chain Engineer, your focus is to improve, secure and optimize all supply chain related processes. You are mainly driven by the growth of the company and you intrinsic will to improve business processes. Together with your direct colleague and the Supply Chain Manager you will set the foundation for further growth with aligned processes.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Supply Chain Engineer forms a key part of the Supply Chain of Ebusco. Your job is to get aligned business processes, so that they are not just optimized in one part of the company, but throughout the whole company. Your goal is to set the standard for operations within Supply Chain. You make sure that processes are set up, implemented and secured via KPI’s and monitor them. You inform and manage your stakeholders like the Supply Planning, Warehouse Manager and Production Planning.
Your responsibilities and activities will be:
- Support operational SCM departments in developing, securing and improving processes and systems;
- Use Lean methodologies (like Value Stream Mapping) to improve processes both internal as at our suppliers;
- Take initiative when there are processes with gaps or opportunities ;
- Lead by example in improving and keeping a standard;
- Not just staying at your desk but also doing “the Gemba”;
- Know, share and spread (industry)best practices;
- Having some experience in CAD is a pro.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Supply Chain related field of study;
- Working experience (min. 3+ years);
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong stakeholder management skills from shop floor to management;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Drive to improve, secure and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality;
- Not afraid to ‘get things done’.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.