Software Engineer | Electric Vehicle
EBUSCO is looking for an independent experienced Electric Vehicle Software Engineer with deep understanding in engineering of electric vehicles. We welcome you to strengthen the software engineering team with brain- and man- power to ensure timely releasing of electric busses. Software development within the automotive market and have a passion for Electric vehicles.
What are you going to do
You will be part of a team which works on the current existing EBUSCO bus models, but are also responsible for the development of new electric bus models. Goal is to improve the quality and effectiveness of the development. Within this role you will be responsible for the design of software on component or module level, but also for the complete bus functionality. Understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture. Further you’ll be working on design/writing software, on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications. You will be responsible for finalizing the design specifications, code and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in basis will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain. In the end EBUSCO wants a good functional bus.
You will be responsible for
- Concept design & feasibility;
- Behaviour of software in the busses;
- Testing Software on component level and complete busses (SIL);
- Write test procedures for rig and vehicle testing;
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in this field of engineering;
- You have a wide knowledge and more than 3 years of work experience as an software engineer;
- You have experience with automotive software tools;
- You have experience with, CAN, Lin, C++,;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work, knowledge of electric vehicles is a plus;
- You have knowledge in writing and testing software (SIL);
- You are in good command of the English language, you also control the Dutch and / or German language;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B, driving license D is a plus;
- You are willing to travel.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company with a friendly team of around 70 enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that fits your experience and function and excellent secondary employment conditions.
About Ebusco ®
Ebusco is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. In 2025 all bus transport in all cities in Europe must be free of Emissions, Ebusco has anticipated this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors.
In order to maintain this position and to be able to meet the demand that is to come, we are looking for new colleagues who want to take on this fantastic challenge with us. Do you dare!?
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?!
Contact Susanne van den Heuvel (HR Officer) by means of:
- A response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A phone call to: 06-55808591
- An app to: 06-55808591