Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Senior Vehicle Designer you are responsible for checking, reviewing and advising on the vehicle designs of our new buses that are produced by our partner in Xiamen (China). You are driven by the continuous improvement of the buses and its reliability.
- Checking all designs on meeting the requests/specifications of Ebusco;
- Review and advise on vehicle design requirements and solutions;
- Support in selecting components;
- Making sure the quality of the designs is at the expected level and the input towards Ebusco has enough detail for decisions;
- Make sure our Chinese partner’s engineering department thinks in solutions and not in problems;
- Execute costs, Design for Manufacturing and servicing analysis;
- Guiding the local engineers to a preferably European level;
- Prepare and support design reviews between our production partner in China and Ebusco;
- Train the engineers of our production partner to improve their engineering level and skills;
- Take part of the Daily Webex engineering meetings between the engineering department of our production partner in China and Ebusco Engineering.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma;
You have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- You have experience in a similar role in automotive;
- Living and working primarily in Xiamen, China;
- Good level of English and Chinese language skills;
- Willing to work in an environment that needs to be build up to the next level;
- Able to find the right approach with our production partner in China to motivate and improve their level and skills;
- Willing to go that extra mile;
- Western thinking and mentality (solution driven, creative, deep understanding);
- Experience in simular role in automotive.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 150 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile?
Please contact Susanne van den Heuvel HR Officer through:
- A response to email@example.com
- A call to 06-55808591
- An app to 06-55808591
Looking forward hearing from you!