EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
For the position of (Senior) Mechanical Development Engineer we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who contributes and further develops the mechanical (sub) systems with innovative properties.
How are you going to do that?
- You are familiar with Systems Engineering way of working and are capable of owning a System responsibility; know how to compose and read requirements, work with system performances and their interfaces, and compose test procedures;
- You have the responsibility to integrate mechanical systems in our buses. Contributing to the DMU;
- You are familiar with cooperating with other development departments like Electronic, Software control, Testing & Homologation, Purchase and Manufacturing & Assembly;
- You perform mechanical analysis and develop models to predict component and system behavior;
- You create and validate chassis and body work designs; You have experience with metal and/or composite designs;
- You design and validate mounting brackets for traction motors, inverters, battery packs and auxiliary components;
- You develop and test routing for cooling hoses, high voltage and low voltage wiring;
- You are detailing and contributing to the functional safety program;
- You prepare technical documentation in relation to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- You have completed a technical degree at Bachelor and/or Master level in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineer or comparable;
- You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system, PLM and ALM systems; Experience with Siemens NX, TeamCenter and Polarion is a pre;
- You have affinity with mechanical integration of automotive High Voltage systems, component placement and routing of cables and tubes;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You are in good command of English language;
- You are a persistent and self-driven worker and function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are familiar with automotive working processes and able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 300 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.