EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC
Grow and innovate with us!
As a Senior Development Engineer you are responsible for independently carrying out subprojects as part of a bus development project. You are driven by product development of reliable, lightweight buses.
How are you going to do that?
- You are able to lead (partial) development tasks & develop new methodologies;
- Ensuring that sufficient knowledge and skills are applied in development projects within the
- Advising on new qualification processes to our Homologation and Validation & Verification department;
- You are able to identify, analyse and solve technical problems;
- You are able to control & manage the digital vehicle mock-up in 3D CAD for package protection, quality, revision, completeness, etc;
- You specify parts and vehicle systems;
- You generate, review and advise on vehicle integration design requirements and solutions;
- You execute vehicle integration studies and optimizations and resolve any issues regarding this integration;
- You prepare customer and homologation assembly drawings while ensuring correct dimensioning and specifications;
- You make sure that the vehicle complies with regulations that are relevant to the market in which the vehicles will operate ;
- You make sure that the system engineers use the correct master vehicle data during development and update the master assembly when developments are released;
- You check the quality of the released data;
- You are responsible for package (protect) of the complete vehicle data + you prepare and host design reviews with our suppliers and production department;
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical (sub)systems in accordance with the vehicle specifications and project milestones;
- You are responsible for the specification of the mechanical (sub)system and management of the (sub)system BoM;
- Je integreert voertuigsystemen in de CAD assembly:
- Je zet in overleg met Lead Engineer concepten op van onderdelen en voertuigsystemen;
- Je stelt in Inventor in overleg met Project Engineering klant bussen samen;
- Je geeft je input in de designfase;
- Je werkt het design uit in Inventor;
- Je maakt 2D tekeningen van diversen Ebusco onderdelen.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma;
- You have followed a course in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- Preferably You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system (preferably Autodesk Inventor) and are willing to put this experience into practice;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You speak and write English, German is an advantage;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership, seek collaboration with colleagues, and you get inspired by them;
- You work in a structured way, support development processes, methodologies and standards to improve your way of working, and you are able to think ahead and out of the box;
- You support continuous improvement processes, based on lessons learned and industry best practices;
- You want to continue to develop your knowledge in your area of expertise and develop your professional and personal skills.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company with a friendly team of around 200 enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that fits your experience and function and excellent secondary employment conditions.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. In 2025 all bus transport in all cities in Europe must be free of Emissions, Ebusco has anticipated this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position and to be able to meet the demand that is to come, we are looking for new colleagues who want to take on this fantastic challenge with us. Do you dare!?
Are you being triggered by this profile? Apply now!
Looking forward hearing from you!