EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come… and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of Lead Data Engineer we are looking for someone who likes to design and build data processing clusters using Data explorer. And to fine-tune these and create data products by combining data. More than that, you are super enthusiastic about what you do and always looking for new opportunities to improve our Customer Journey by analyzing a gazillion bytes of Data.
You’re so experienced at this that you can coach your colleagues on these topics, present inspiring demos and be the go-to person when it comes to such technologies. ”Would you like to become the Lead Data Engineer at Ebusco? ”Then read below if the position suits you.
You enjoy doing this
- Sharing knowledge through pairing, code review, presenting, training and coaching your colleagues;
- Willing to learn new technologies through online courses, conferences, hands-on activities, POCs:
- Being proactive and talking with your colleagues and stakeholder identifying new work opportunities:
- Working with an Agile/Startup mindset focused on improving our Customer Journey:
- Processing a lot of Data while learning about Operations, Analytics and Science.
- Practice CI/CD (Devops / Azure)
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have experience with ETL based test and Business Intelligence.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You are familiar with databases, ETL, Streaming and data processing frameworks
- You have experience with Big Data on Cloud Platform
- You have experience with continuous integration (Bitbucket), logging and monitoring (Azure)
- You have experience with helping others to improve their craftsmanship and technical skills.
- You breath Agile.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.