EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest..
For the position of Sales Engineer, we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague who will support our sales department with technical information for tenders concerning potential customers. You know how to maintain an overview and to coordinate with the relevant stakeholders
What you are going to do:
- You will identify the best technical and commercial fit for Ebusco Energy solutions in cooperation with prospective customers by defining the storage use case and modelling the business case;
- You will collaborate closely with the customer and the Ebusco team to define a draft site design for the customer, taking into account permitting processes, civil design and electrical interconnection (behind the meter and in front of the meter);
- You will negotiate technical aspects of contracts: scope of work, performance guarantees and product specifications;
- You will collect and update information on the electricity market and regulatory changes to inform and update modelling tools and business strategies. You cooperate with the sales team to evaluate new market segments and provide quantitative insight in the potential of Ebusco Energy products for those new market segments;
- You assess and monitor regional energy markets and utilities (DSO, TSO) and you will provide functional requirements to the product development team;
- You manage preliminary design activities belonging to your opportunity/project, focusing on engineering, quality control and code compliance.
- You have experience (preferable 2+ years) in working on energy solutions for project developers, industrial customers and utilities;
- You have working knowledge on battery energy storage systems, power conversion, electrical power systems as well as applicable local standards, codes and compliance;
- You have a strong engineering background, notably electrical engineering;
- You have a demonstrated experience in analysis to solve complex problems;
- You are comfortable with financial analysis as well as modeling business cases;
- You are able to review and negotiate technical contracts;
- You are able to gather functional and technical requirements and share them with relevant stakeholders in the Ebusco team;
- You have an excellent ability to prioritize and execute many tasks in parallel;
- You are highly experienced in working with MS Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint) and you have experience working with CAD systems;
- You are fluent in English and preferably another European language;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you are self-starting and take initiatives.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
See our video to see what we are so proud of.