EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of Sales Engineer, we are looking for a technical and a customer-oriented colleague who will support our tender processes regarding potential customers. As member of the Sales department, you will support the Engineering department in evaluating all the technical specifications from the potential customers and configure a bus for the requested tenders.
You will investigate the customer specifications and make sure that you understand the customers’ requirements 100%.
You will filter out all requirements that are not standard for the existing Ebusco buses and communicate these with the applicable Lead Engineer for a risk assessment. In the day to day work you will form an operational team together with the sales department.
- You will analyze the customer specifications;
- You have a good understanding of the customer requirements by reading the specifications;
- You participate in specification meetings with the customers;
- You will judge the customer needs and translate them to Ebusco specifications;
- You will configure the bus for the specific customer;
- You will make a cost based analysis on the required specification of the customer;
- In case of special customer requests, you are able to monitor the risks in terms of time and costs in consultation with R&D and production department;
- You will align with the Sales, Engineering and Production department for improvements and expansion of the standard option package of the Ebusco buses;
- You provide a total technical specification and bus configuration in preparation for a smooth hand-over to Project Engineering;
- You contribute to the product- and technology roadmap.
- You have a degree in higher professional technical education;
- Your education is in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical, software, Mechatronics, Industrial Design or similar;
- Relevant working experience in the electric busworld is a big plus;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You are eager to understand the ‘why’ behind the customer requirement and are able to find the optimum solution for both customer and Ebusco;
- You speak and write German and English, preferably Dutch;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership and seek collaboration with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
See our video to see what we are so proud of.