EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100%
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
Do you have knowledge of and affinity with technology and would you like to contribute to the mission of Ebusco as a Sales Associate?
For this position we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague who supports our tender processes with regard to potential customers in Germany. You know how to keep the overview and you coordinate this in collaboration with all the stakeholders. Do you do everything to ensure that your specifications are complete and correct? And are you an go-getter who doesn’t stop until you’ve reached your goal? Then we are looking for you to join our Sales team!
What you are going to do
- You inquire about the customer specifications;
- By reading the specifications you have a good understanding of the customer’s needs;
- You participate in specification discussions with customers;
- You assess the customer’s needs and translate these into Ebusco specifications;
- In case of special customer wishes you consult with the R&D department to monitor the risks in time and money;
- You coordinate improvements with the Sales and Engineering departments;
- You will provide a total technical bus specification in preparation for a flawless handover to Project Engineering;
- You continuously manage the planning of current tenders and regularly inform Project Engineering;
- You draw up quotations and discuss them with the Key Account Manager;
- You supervise and carry out the tendering process.
- You have a degree in higher professional technical education (Automotive, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar);
- You have 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
- You understand what it means to represent yourself to clients;
- You are a master of the German language, and you are also very good in English;
- You work well in a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take responsibility and seek cooperation with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel regularly.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
See our video to see what we are so proud of.