EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
For the position of Safety and Security (project) manager, we are looking an ambitious, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial candidate to join our management team.
Ultimately by July 2024, our processes and our buses must be certified according to the automotive cyber security regulation UNECE-R155. We will achieve successful certification by implementing the measures specified by ISO 21434.
In parallel, we must ensure that our buses and its (sub)systems are being developed taking into account industry best practices on functional safety as described in ISO 26262.
Although the subjects of the ISO 21434 and ISO 26262 are different, the impact on the organization, in particular its processes is similar and overlapping to a large extend. A lot of synergy can be achieved when combining both subjects into an integral approach and organizational structure.
Ebusco is looking for a candidate capable of joining both fields of expertise into one organizational entity with the aim of securing cyber security and functional safety within our processes and our products.
What you will be doing:
- Functional Safety
- Functionally and operationally lead a team of functional safety engineers
- Promote and maintain a culture in which FuSa is acknowledged as key focal point in our organization
- Maintain a FuSa roadmap + timeline in close deliberation with engineering departments and ensure FuSa work products according to ISO 26262 are delivered according to this timeline
- Manage the interaction with our TIER1 suppliers (FuSa requirements, DIA’s, etc.)
- Cyber Security
- Functionally and operationally lead a team of cyber security engineers
- Promote and maintain a culture in which Cyber Security is acknowledged as key focal point in our organization
- Manage the Ebusco wide cross departmental and multidisciplinary cyber security project team which is aiming for R155 certification by Q1 2024 (R156 certification is included)
- Establish cyber security relevant processes (CSMS) in close conjunction with the affected departments
- Work closely together with our quality department to ensure that cyber security related processes are audited, continuously being reviewed and improved and above all: being lived
- Ensure timely certification of both our CSMS and our products
Your profile :
- At least four years of experience as functional safety or cyber security manager in the automotive domain
- Practical experience in creating ISO 26262 and/or ISO 21434 work products
- Profound experience in defining and implementing processes
- Strong affinity with technology, electric vehicles in particular
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.