EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Are you getting excited about realizing Ebusco’s ambition to further increase value generation from data? Then we need you!
In this role you will be part of the Master Data Management team in creating quality reports for the business. You will work closely with the Oracle project team and business users to analyse, design, develop test, document, and support Oracle reporting and data migration setup to meet business requirements and goals.
- Gather the reporting needs from stakeholders and provide solution to best present data and design dashboards;
- Advises on, and supports, the definition of data, relationships and ownership (data governance);
- Analyze the data quality and provide inputs for improvements to the data stream;
- Define and manage the data mapping and create logical data models. Prepares and executes data conversion, migration, mass-updates;
- Managing the entire data migration process by identifying potential issues and resolving them before they become problems;
- Aligning with stakeholders to understand their data needs, including the types of data that need to be migrated and how the data will be used.
- Development experience with Oracle SQL is preferred;
- Expertise in data extraction, transformation and data loading techniques;
- Experience with ERP systems and the business processes supported by ERP systems is preferred;
- Willingness to get acquainted with the Oracle Cloud applications data model (finance, SCM, CX, HCM);
- Experience working with business customers to gather and document requirements;
- English language is mandatory;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changes;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 700 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!