EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Are you getting excited about realizing Ebusco’s ambition? Then we need you!
For the position of a Project Manager to lead digital transformation projects, we are looking for someone who can take the responsibility for successfully managing the process to implement a business-driven technology solution that addresses the needs of a globally growing organization. Someone who is driven, stress resistant and result-oriented and is able to switch quickly in a dynamic environment and can motivate the people to do the same.
- Manage the project plan and secure that the tasks & deliverables are completed on time;
- Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings;
- Support conflict resolution activities and facilitate this by focusing on scrum values of openness and respect;
- Collaborate with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Proactively oversee that the functional streams manage their stakeholders;
- Prepare monthly budget-to-actuals and monitor and report on project progress;
- Continuously identify operational risks and implement mitigation actions needed to keep the project in line with the timeline, resources, and budget;
- Present progress and updates to the program manager and executive team;
- Being responsible for optimizing the project management process by ensuring that every team member has tools to get their work done efficiently;
- You have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a project management role;
- You have successfully managed or have been a part of implementation of ERP, HCM or CRM solutions;
- Have experience with agile scrum methodology of running projects;
- Experience in managing resources in a variety of roles on an implementation such as functional leads, change Management, data migration & technical leads;
- You have good communication and presentation skills;
- You have an affinity with technology with willingness to learn the business side of the organization;
- Knowledge of project management tools like Jira is a plus;
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- You master the English language in word and writing, Dutch language is a plus;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!