EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of a Project Manager within the continuous improvement department, we are looking for a driven, stress resistant and result-oriented person with a good self-starting ability. Someone who is able to switch quickly in a dynamic environment and can motivate people to do the same. Ebusco is a growing company with a promising market perspective in which you can grow and continue to develop yourself.
How are you going to do that?
- You ensure correct translation of business requirements into solutions within the current business applications;
- You describe, document and implement the solution;
- Within your project, you will draw up a project plan and monitor the progress of the project;
- You map out the risks and then know how to set out the right actions;
- You are the point of contact for the solution architect and the internal stakeholders;
- Continuously identify and implement lessons learned to improve effectiveness and responsiveness;
- Provide support across multiple projects to the team.
- You have completed at least a bachelor’s degree in supply chain, finance, or business administration;
- You have at least 2 years of work experience and are ready for the next step in your career;
- You have business insight, and you also have an affinity with technology;
- You have good communication and presentation skills;
- Comfort with change and ambiguity;
- You can works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.