EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
For the position of Customization Program Lead, we are looking for a technical customer orientated colleague who, as member of the engineering department will be leading multiple sold bus projects within the Customization department being responsible for the technical bus specification from handover by sales till the buses are built by production.
- Understanding of the bus specifications from the customer and the reason behind the customer requests;
- Making sure that the customer specifications are 100% clear, captured and agreed with the customer;
- Be the technical contact person for the customer;
- Take care of the elaboration of these specifications in a virtual bus in CAD together with the CAD engineers;
- Manage and being responsible that the specification package of a bus is created and complete within the time frame, (standard bus parts and customer specific data);
- Being responsible for the communication of the complete bus specifications to the applicable departments within the agreed time frame;
- Ensure that the list of parts Ebusco has to deliver to the assembly partner are complete, correct and determine the risks;
- Capture, solve and communicate technical issues during the project with production;
- Create a customization bus project time line for each bus project and align it with PMO and production;
- Keep track of the additional costs (+ or -) during the project.
- Your education is Bachelor or Master in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical, software, Mechatronics, Industrial Design or similar;
- You have relevant working experience in the automotive project management;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write English, preferably German;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are eager to understand the ‘why’ behind the customer requirement and are able to find the optimum solution for both customer and Ebusco;
- A few travel moments a year are no problem for you.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 550 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
See our video to see what we are so proud of.