EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of Customization Program Lead, we are looking for a technical customer orientated colleague who, as member of the engineering department will be involved in the technical specification part of tender processes as well lead multiple sold bus projects within the Customization department being responsible for the technical bus specification from handover by sales till the buses are built by production.
- Be active part of the Sales/Engineering process, (involved in active tenders lead by sales);
- Investigate technical specification documents from the customer;
- Create gap analyses and being responsible that a complete gap analysis is set-up and captured according to the procedure for bus projects under your responsibility;
- Understanding of the bus specifications from the customer and the reason behind the customer requests;
- Making sure that the customer specifications are 100% clear, captured and agreed with the customer;
- Be the technical contact person for the customer;
- Take care of the elaboration of these specifications in a virtual bus in CAD together with the CAD engineers;
- Manage and being responsible that the specification package of a bus is created and complete within the time frame, (standard bus parts and customer specific data);
- Being responsible for the communication of the complete bus specifications to the applicable departments within the agreed time frame;
- Ensure that the list of parts Ebusco has to deliver to the assembly partner are complete, correct and determine the risks;
- Capture, solve and communicate technical issues during the project with production;
- Create a customization bus project time line for each bus project and align it with PMO and production;
- Keep track of the additional costs (+ or -) during the project.
- Your education is Bachelor or Master in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical, software, Mechatronics, Industrial Design or similar;
- You have relevant working experience in the automotive project management;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write English, preferably German;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are eager to understand the ‘why’ behind the customer requirement and are able to find the optimum solution for both customer and Ebusco;
- A few travel moments a year are no problem for you.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.