EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of a Production support China, we are looking for a project support with a hands-on mentality with good communication and administrative skills. As the production support you are responsible together with the production lead that the ongoing orders/projects, run smoothly, in accordance to the agreed timeline and without any risks that would jeopardize the timeline and delivery. You’ll be a member of the operational production team, under the supervision of the Production lead. The Ebusco production team China focusses solely on the production in China of the 2.2 bus generation 2 and 3 model and carries the responsibility of the delivery of a high-end quality vehicles, within the agreed delivery schedule.
The production support will work as a part of our operational project management team, using previous experience and training to oversee production administration, monitor production continuity, assess risks and opportunities in the production, communicate internally and externally with China while identifying issues or concerns and adequately follow up on them. This role allows you to gain experience on all areas such as legal, finance, supply Chain, engineering and production. The team is located in both the Netherlands and China. This function profile is specifically looking for someone to join our team in the Headquarters in Deurne, the Netherlands with occasional business trips to China in consultation with your manager.
As a production support member, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain immediate hands-on work experience in a fast-growing international business;
- Collaborate with international partners in China and be a contributing factor to the relationship with these Chinese partners;
- Visit the production facilities and offices in China;
- Troubleshoot problems/risks and propose initiatives in real time;
- Work with dedicated project teams for the execution and timely delivery of Customer orders;
- Experience the work ethics and cultural differences between the European and Chinese business environments;
- Gain hands on experience in several areas within the organization such as finance, legal, supply chain, procurement, engineering and production.
- Assist with daily administrative duties;
- Actively participate in the project meetings;
- Manage the production planning and monitor the progress;
- Assess risks and find out-of-the-box solutions to mitigate these risk and ensure production continuity. Together with your colleagues you prepare a proposal to the board of management if critical and urgent decisions have to be made;
- Follow up on agreed deadlines with internal and external stakeholders to guarantee that the production planning is maintained.;
- Be the contact person between the team in the Netherlands and the team in China as well as being the representative for production Ebusco towards our Partners in China;
- Prepare legal and non-legal documentation, such as memos, formal notices, invoices, reports and contracts;
- Keep accurate and detailed record and update the financial statements;
- Prepare and collect required documentations for visa applicants going to and coming from China;
- Planning of meetings with required attendees and the preparation of the agendas.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to
be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.