EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of Parts Analyst we are looking for a technical and customer-oriented colleague who will be a part of our Aftersales team and who can take the next step with us. Ebusco is a growing company with promising market prospects in which you can grow along with us.
Tasks & responsibilities Parts Analyst
- You will analyse all the service parts needed for our busses;
- You will request all the maintenance and service manuals for all components;
- You will create and release all article numbers of the service parts needed for after sales;
- You will configure/define the spare parts (lists) per customer;
- You will configure all the necessary service parts in the different B.o.m. lists;
- You will align with procurement, engineering, and all other necessary departments;
- You are the owner and power user from the after sales department for the PLM system.
- You have a degree in higher professional technical education;
- Your education is in the direction of Mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical, software, mechatronics, industrial design or similar;
- Its a pre if you already have relevant work experience in the electrical bus world;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative person towards our customers and suppliers;
- You speak and write English on a professional level;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership and seek collaboration with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- Its a pre if you have experience with Siemens Teamcenter X;
- Its a pre if you have experience with ERP systems.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.