For the role of Master Data Specialist, we are looking for an enthusiastic person who is able to process all the data that Ebusco generates in everyday day business input it in the company’s key systems maintaining the quality and consistency of the data.
What are you going to do?
- Process (master) data in the systems as released by specific functional areas such as supply chain, manufacturing, aftersales, sales according to their set processes
- Understand the key processes of the company so that you can maintain the quality of the data you will be feeding in the systems
- Ensure master data quality and consistency in all key systems/master data catalog
- Update the master data connected wit vehicles, articles according to the set processes
- Support resolving of data quality problems by means of error detection and correction of data
- Study/analyse/support data/information needs related to interdepartmental interactions and feed it back to the business development team
- Proactively engage in interactions with the various functional areas within the company to assess the reporting needs
- Involve in process-based testing of systems for data quality improvements
- You have finished HBO/WO study in a field related to data management and business analysis
- You have at least 1-year work experience as a Data Analyst
- You have proficiency with database queries
- Experiece with a reporting software is an additional benefit
- You have a high level of abstraction, are curious, statistically & analytically well-grounded and are constantly looking for explanations
- Very good English and Dutch skills, written and verbal
- Affinity with technology
- Organized and Balanced personality
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 150 driven and ambitious professionals. You are given sufficient challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that suits your experience and position.
Ebusco is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. In a number of years, all bus transport in the cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position and to meet the demand to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. ING became a shareholder at the end of 2016 to help shape this further growth of the company.
Interested? Apply Now!