To expand the team, we are looking for a Procurement Manager to take the next step with us, to facilitate the company’s high growth ambitions and take the company’s procurement operations to the next level(s). You will work on the day-to-day management of the Procurement department, tenders to select suppliers, supplier management, cost reduction and ad hoc projects.
You work in a team with several Strategic and Operational Buyers, reporting to the CPO. You are a team player who can challenge other team members and be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationship with staff and management. A hands-on, pro-active, flexible and dedicated approach is part of your DNA;
Tasks & responsibilities Procurement Manager
- (re)Designing the company procurement strategy for the challenging years ahead, ensuring the company is able to stay on its high growth trajectory;
- Secure day-to-day operational procurement activities are running smoothly;
- Write a strategic procurement plan for the short- and mid-term;
- Structure all procurement processes and procedures;
- Have a clear overview of KPIs and potential yearly savings;
- Set up a vendor management/rating system and review (and if needed renew) contracts with the bigger suppliers and optimize TCO;
- Drive procurement harmonization and standardization across the organization, and you will be involved in the implementation of a new ERP system;
- Sell the added value that the procurement team can deliver and stipulate the need to collaborate with other disciplines in the organization;
- Develop and execute your plans, with full support of the CPO and a total of around 10 procurement buyers .
Profile Procurement Manager
- You are an experienced senior procurement business leader that brings a track record in successfully setting up and manage procurement departments for success;
- You are quality focused, not afraid to enter a rather young and fast-growing company and get your hands dirty when needed;
- Straightforward communication, strong interpersonal skills and taking initiative & ownership are highly regarded;
- You have the ability to unlock opportunities, remove barriers, align suppliers and (internal) stakeholders and you are the type of person who simply gets things done;
- You possess excellent business acumen, and you are an inspiration to others;
- Experience in automotive regulated industries is not required, although considered an advantage. (Almost) all business reporting within is conducted in English and your command of the language (both oral and in writing) is proficient.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.