Are you looking for a challenging and broad position of Manager IT and do you want to contribute to the further development and growth of our organization?
Ebusco is a company with a promising market perspective in which you can grow and develop yourself.
As an Manager IT you will provide active and structural support in achieving the strategic business goals of Ebusco by means of daily management of the IT department and achieving the internal customer satisfaction objectives based on set targets and KPIs.
In addition, as a Project Manager you are responsible for the design and implementation of, for example, a new ERP system and you realize the roadmap in which you proactively involve the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
You will realize this through:
- Making proposals for adaptation, expansion and improvement of out IT infrastructure, network and systems and develop this into projects proposals which our needed to complement the future growth of our company;
- Assessing the impact of the change to be implemented, required lead time, resources and costs;
- Drawing up the project portfolio and monitoring the planning. You report periodically to the CFO on progress;
- Drafting and monitoring SLA agreements with third parties;
- Coordinating outsourced activities to external parties and monitoring thier quality and progress in accordance with the business needs;
- Maintaining contacts with external parties, you consult about performance, capacity and security of systems, opportunities for improvement and solutions;
- Planning and managing implementations of new systems and coordinating with stakeholders;
- Translation of functional busineed needs into technical IT solutions and actions;
- Guide and manage our IT team to provide on-time solutions to ensure smooth fucntioning of our existing IT applications and other elements of our IT architecture
- Realizing your goals and plans in close and good cooperation with the employees of your department, your manager and other departments.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field is required. Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on and equivalent basis;
- You have HBO / WO working and thinking level;
- You have about 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position at a technical and dynamic company;
- Knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL Server, Oracle);
- Ability to scrutinize applications and services to ensure they adhere to security standards;
- Networking knowledge (Sockets, TCP/IP, UDP);
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations concerning data protection and privacy;
- Understanding of Active Directory, remote desktop tools, and ticketing systems;
- You are hands-on and do not find it a problem to put your feet in the clay yourself;
- You are strong in project management and have experience in setting up and implementing new systems;
- You have decisiveness and a strong vision on IT;
- You can switch between different projects and you are able to create synergy;
- You are strong in stakeholder management and you are visible in the organization;
- You are a reliable and inspiring colleague and manager;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company with a friendly team of around 200 enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge, freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that fits your experience and function and excellent secondary employment conditions.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. In 2025 all bus transport in all cities in Europe must be free of Emissions, Ebusco has anticipated this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors.
In order to maintain this position and to be able to meet the demand that is to come, we are looking for new colleagues who want to take on this fantastic challenge with us. Do you dare!?
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?!