Key Accountmanager France
Are you ready to become our sales representative towards our customers in France?
For the position of Key Account Manager France, we are looking for a sales and customer-oriented colleague who is able to build and maintain customer relationships. You will manage and nurture the key-accounts within the region. You are able to think and act on a strategic level and you have extensive market knowledge of public transport and product knowledge of buses. You know how to level your conversation partners like no other and you can communicate at a high level.
- You will maintain and develop relationships with (new) customers;
- You act as a sparring partner for your customers;
- You prepare and execute account plans;
- You keep your knowledge about the most important market, developments and innovations at a high level;
- You are able to think strategic and you will analyse the market, identifying opportunities and threats and setting out actions on this;
- You think along and if possible provide input for the creation of new products or services that connect to your customers;
- You will prepare quotations and monitor the assignments;
- You regularly participate in trade fairs where you will be the calling card of our organization.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma towards business administration, commercial economics, account management or similar;
- At least 5 years or more relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Experience with European tender projects;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write French and English fluently, preferably Dutch;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership and seek collaboration with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
Ebusco is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 90 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile?
Please contact Susanne van den Heuvel (HR Officer) through:
- A response to email@example.com
- A call to 06 – 55 80 85 91
- An app to 06 – 55 80 85 91
Looking forward hearing from you!