EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
Are you a person who would like to take up a role in which you will have the opportunity to learn all around business knowledge?
In this exciting role, you will be a part of the team which will be implementing a new ERP system at our company. Your job would be very dynamic from supporting the daily tasks related to planning and implementation as well as being a part of various design workshops to draft efficient business processes related to Manufacturing , Engineering, Supply chain, Finance and much more.
How are you going to do that?
- Draft business processes based on the outcome of the workshops you will be part of;
- Manage the project schedule and guard the timeline of the project;
- Align, and collaborate the relevant stakeholders with respect to organizing training & knowledge building activities within the project;
- Draft and distribute project communications to agreed stakeholders including project reports;
- Support the administrative activities related to the projects you are a part of;
- Supporting planning and organizing project meetings and workshops;
- Document and distribute minutes of meetings and actions points as well as ask for follow up of action points;
- You have completed at least a bachelor’s degree;
- You have affinity with technology and systems, specific experience with implementation ERP would be great;
- You have good communication skills;
- Pro-active, flexible, enthusiastic, eager to learn and take the initiative;
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet (Excel), word processing (Word) and presentation (Power Point) software;
- Experience at working with a team and ensuring strong teamwork and morale;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.