Junior Development Engineer
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public?
As a Development Engineer you are responsible for independently carrying out subprojects as part of a bus development project. You are driven by product of reliable, lightweight buses.
How are you going to do that?
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems
- You are able to work with the digital vehicle mock-up in 3D CAD for package protection, quality, revision, completeness, etc.
- You specify parts and vehicle systems;
- You generate, review and advise on vehicle integration design requirements and solutions
- You execute vehicle integration studies and optimizations and resolve any issues regarding this integration
- You prepare customer and homologation assembly drawings while ensuring correct dimensioning and specifications
- You make sure that the vehicle complies with regulations that are relevant to the market in which the vehicles will operate
- You make sure that the system engineers use the correct master vehicle data during development and update the master assembly when developments are released
- You check the quality of the released data
- You are responsible for package (protect) of the complete vehicle data + you prepare and host design reviews with our suppliers and production department
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical (sub)systems in accordance with the vehicle specifications and project milestones;
- You are responsible for the specification of the mechanical (syb)system and management of the (sub)system BoM;
- You execute costs, design for manufacturing and servicing analysis.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma;
- You have followed a course in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar:
- You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system (preferably Autodesk Inventor) or you are willing to learn this;
- You have affinity with mechanical integration of automotive High Voltage systems, component placement and routing of cables and tubes
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You speak and write English, German is an advantage;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership, seek collaboration with colleagues and you get inspired by them;
- You work in a structured way, support development processes, methodologies and standards to improve your way of working and you are able to think ahead and out of the box.
- You support continuous improvement processes, based on lessons learned and industry best practices
- You want to continue to develop your knowledge in your area of expertise and develop your professional and personal skills
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 70 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile? Apply now!
Looking forward hearing from you!