EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
As inventory planner you will be responsible for both quantity and quality of the total inventory. The inventory planner is part of the Supply Chain planning team and will be responsible to contribute to the overall targets and more specific the availability of Purchase-To-Stock items for production.
- Maintenance of the goods flow planning concept: Purchase-To-Order, Purchase-To-Stock (PTS), Call-off (Rolling forecast) and VMI;
- Responsible for calculation and maintenance of inventory parameters like safety stock, iron stock, re-order points, lot sizes and lead times for PTS items;
- Performance dashboard (e.g. OTD, IF, Stock Turn, Stock Value, Out of Stocks);
- Responsible for implementing, executing and reporting of the Cycle Count process;
- Timely escalating to purchase to prevent stock-outs;
- Analyze data, trends, demand patterns and item maturity status to generate an inventory forecast;
- Analyze stock imbalances and set out actions to restore balances;
- Analyze and improve multi-site stock balances;
- Inform tactical buyers for demand trends that might have an effect on price (increase, decrease);
- Follow up on on-time deliveries of PTS items;
- Issue timely purchase orders for PTS items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or similar discipline;
- 2-3 years of work experience as an Inventory or Demand Planner or similar position;
- You are a problem solver and have analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Drive to improve, secure and goal oriented with a hands-on mentality;
- Not afraid to ‘get things done’.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.