EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. Will you strengthen our team to realize our growth ambitions?
For the position of
For the position of homologation engineer, we are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates to join our team. Our busses, its systems and components must comply with regulations applicable in the regions we sell our busses. Ensuring compliance with these regulations require a structured engineering process where legal requirements are inherently part of the engineering specs. After successful homologation on component, system and vehicle level, we must ensure conformity of every bus manufactured after a type approval was granted.
We are looking for an experienced homologation engineer, experienced in the type approval process and the implementation of Conformity of Production (CoP) control plans at manufacturing locations.
What you are going to do:
- Analysis of (inter)national legal regulations and determination impact of future regulations
- Support engineering teams during the development of new systems and new products with respect to applicable laws
- Schedule, prepare and execute type approvals on component and system level. Archive the results in a traceable manner
- Establish a trusted relationship with legislation authorities
- Define and maintain CoP plans for every type approval in close cooperation with our type approval authority, homologation engineers, quality department and our manufacturing plants
- Monitor and manage timely execution of the checks & tests defined in these CoP plans
- Follow-up on CoP findings where required, report and archive them upon closure
Bachelor in mechanical or automotive engineering
- At least four years of experience as homologation engineer with strong affinity with engineering and production processes
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial attitude
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Proficient in spoken and written English
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a passionate team of over 300 ambitious professionals. You will experience challenge, freedom and enough space for further growth in your career. We offer a market conform salary that matches your experience and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years' time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.