EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
Are you getting excited about optimizing systems and processes? And are you able to act as the bridge between technique and business? We are looking for a Functional Application Specialist for our Supply Chain domain. In this role you will be responsible for the functional maintenance of the systems within these domain, the translation of business needs into concrete specifications and actions together with key users and 3rd party suppliers. Do you want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way?
- You will be responsible for functional maintenance of our systems and applicable interfaces;
- Optimize existing processes related to Supply chain;
- Translate business needs into clear specifications and concrete action plans;
- Make adjustments in the systems or collaborate with third party suppliers for more complex projects if needed;
- Functional testing of new features;
- Collaborate with other specialist to ensure the continuity of information systems;
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems;
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures;
- Implement new systems and tools to support the business;
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to integrate new solutions;
- Monitoring the quality of configuration and operational data;
- Development and Delivering of training to key users within the business;
- Providing support to key users within the organization.
- Languages: Dutch, English;
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge;
- Great knowledge of enterprise applications, data models and interfaces;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Experience in a production and supply chain environment is a plus;
- Experience with financial applications/modules is a plus;
- Intimate knowledge of organization’s computing systems;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to run smaller projects independently;
- Listening ability and patience;
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience;
- Critical thinking skills.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.