EBUSCO is coming to France!
We can’t wait to open our doors at our new factory in Cléon, spring 2023.
Together we push the technological limits every day! Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
The first year is all about building, a complete production line needs to be set up and a full production team needs to be recruited and trained and you can be part of this journey ! For the position of Foreman Production we are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is broadly employable. You have a passion for technology and automotive and you are able to pass this on to the rest of your team.
Together with your team, you will make and assemble parts for the composite body of our 3.0 buses.
As Foreman Production, you will be responsible for managing a team at a workstation within our production line. You will ensure the progress, quality and safety of the work.
Tasks as a Foreman production :
- You will carry out work within the composite production efficiently as possible, taking into account the work instructions and the quality assurance system;
- You will instruct and manage a small team;
- You are the first point of contact for the Production Mechanics Composite;
- You monitor the progress;
- You check and monitor the quality;
- You identify possible problems and take appropriate action in collaboration with your team;
- You actively participate in team meetings and make improvement proposals within the production process.
- You have completed education towards Automotive or similar;
- You have experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in managing a team;
- You have good analytical and communication skills;
- You are flexible, result-oriented and critical of your own work;
- You have a positive attitude with a healthy dose of humour;
- You have a good command English languages, both verbally and in writing.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy and our journey in France?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!