Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of Validation & Verification test Engineer we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who supervises and further develops our V&V processes. As a Validation & Verification Test Engineer you are responsible for testing and validating products to see if they meet the requirements and applicable legislation
How are you going to do that
- You lead on-road Vehicle testing in the form of test trips and, serving data collection and product validation;
- You develop and execute Validation & Verification plan with efficient MoC (Means of Compliance) (test, analysis, documentation);
- You schedule, coordinate, and execute system/vehicle tests in accordance with the validation plan and project milestones;
- You secure and evaluate test results of suppliers;
- You will prepare and release test reports;
- You identify, analyse, and solve technical problems resulting from system/vehicle validation in close cooperation with the Development Engineer and/or Lead Engineer;
- You provide reports of tests performed, follow-up of outstanding issues and cancellation by the Development Engineer and / or Lead Engineer.
- You have a HBO or WO diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineer or comparable;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience with troubleshooting within a test environment;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
- You have knowledge of HV- and LV-systems;
- You are in good command of the English language;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!