Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of System Analyst we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who likes to execute and design analyzes at system level. And perform tests to compare system performance against specifications.
How are you going to do that
- You are responsible for the development of (sub) systems in accordance with the vehicle specifications and project milestones;
- You specify (sub) systems and manage the (sub)system BoM;
- You compose a system development approach and system development plan;
- You perform required (complex) analysis activities; (performance, strength, safety, DfA, etc.);
- You review and release the system design;
- You identify, analyze, and solve technical problems during the development;
- You execute system level costs, design for manufacturing, and servicing analysis.
- You have a HBO or WO diploma in IT and an expert in the field of software;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience with troubleshooting within a test environment;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You have excellent command of English language;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!