Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of Software Development Engineer we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who selects, implements, develops, tests and releases software for our state-of-the-art electric buses
How are you going to do that
- You will compose and check software specifications for bus systems;
- You design infotainment systems, dashboards / HMI design based on internal and external design requirements;
- You will develop CAN architecture that is necessary for integration of electrical subsystems;
- You create a software platform for charging infrastructure;
- You participate in the security board by invitation;
- You test software at component level and at integrated bus level;
- You are going to manage a software release database;
- You will contribute to and develop the functional safety program;
- You prepare technical documentation with regard to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You will analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- · You compose and execute test procedures.
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in electrical engineering;
- You have knowledge in operation of specific tooling of bus systems (including Logi CAD, Canalyzer / Canoe);
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
- You have knowledge of HV- and LV-systems;
- You are in good command of the English language;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!