EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the Software Functional Requirement Engineer position, we are looking for a technical and results-oriented colleague who can manage and maintain product requirements and specifications.
How are you going to do that
- You manage the requirements for engineering projects and ensure they are fully documented and traceable in line with customer requirements;
- You are responsible for writing the software functional specification;
- You create, discuss, guide and validate requirements for all stakeholders both internal and external;
- You create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval;
- You support the engineering change process.
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in Software engineering;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
- Experience in working with Scrum-Agile methodology is plus;
- Good communications and organizational skills, (especially with the customer);
- You are in good command of the English language;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.