Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of (Product) Safety Engineer we are looking for someone who can independently set up (Product) Safety Engineering in the organization. A strong analytical thinker with practical experience and the ability to see the bigger picture. The activities shall merge flawlessly with Functional Safety.
Based on system specifications, you will independently perform the relevant safety analyses for the (sub) systems and ensure that the technical solutions meet the safety requirements
How are you going to do that
You will work closely within a multidisciplinary team with various stakeholders, such as function owners, system owners, architects, test engineers and suppliers;
- You set up a Safety Analysis plan;
- You perform system and subsystem safety assessment and hazard analysis;
- You perform Fault Tree, Failure Mode and Effects Criticality Analysis;
- You perform reliability analyses and make predictions of systems and subsystems;
- You report periodically to the Technical Project Leaders and CTO with regard to changes, progress, problems, etc;
- You are directly involved in any safety related incidents and have a role in the Safety Board;
- You maintain and share knowledge and know-how, keeping pace with both internal and external (innovative) developments;
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master study in Engineering;
- You have relevant work experience in a technical and dynamic environment;
- You have knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems and software
- You have knowledge of automotive Safety Engineering and Functional Safety;
- You have knowledge of industry standard (safety) software packages;
- You are critical of your own work, but also that of others;
- You have a good command of spoken and written English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.