Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
For the position of Mechanical Development Engineer we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who contributes and further develops the mechanical (sub) systems with innovative properties.
How are you going to do that
- You design vehicle dynamics & loads models from design data to provide design direction for components, systems & full Vehicle;
- You integrate mechanical systems in our buses;
- You perform mechanical analysis and develop models to predict component and system behavior;
- You validate chassis designs;
- You validate designs of mounting brackets for traction motors, inverters, battery packs and auxiliary components;
- You are detailing and contributing to the functional safety program;
- You prepare technical documentation in relation to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- You compose and execute test procedures;
- You develop and test routing for cooling hoses, high voltage and low voltage wiring;
- You will research, analyze and adjust CAD designs.
- You have a HBO or WO diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineer or comparable;
- You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system (preferably Autodesk Inventor) or you are willing to learn this;
- You have affinity with mechanical integration of automotive High Voltage systems, component placement and routing of cables and tubes;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You have excellent command of English language;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!