EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
Within the R&D department several (senior) development engineering positions are open in the field of “High Voltage” systems for our electric buses, chargers, and energy storage systems.
You will perform the engineering, design, and validation of the high voltage systems either new or upgrade of ones. This includes architectural design of battery configurations, distribution systems and charging infrastructures.
In your role you will support the bus design team when new high voltage cables, connectors and components are introduced including providing the guidelines on EMC and proper electrical safety regarding grounding of high-power systems within our light weight carbon fiber vehicles.
Cost effective innovation is the driving factor while being ready for upcoming new regulations. Strategic parts are developed in house.
For the software development the scope of controls and features of the systems has to be defined for both functional and fail-safe operation.
- Knowledge of AC single – three-phase power systems and at high voltage, medium voltage, and low voltage levels
- Knowledge of DC power systems at medium and low voltage levels
- Knowledge of electrical safety hazards including arc flash, arc blast, and shock
- Practically capable of doing work in field or test environments
- Knowledge of renewable generation systems (wind turbines, solar panels, inverters, battery storage) is a plus
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in high voltage systems is a plus
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in automotive is a plus
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams)
- Programming knowledge (C++, PLC, MATLAB) is a plus
- Designing knowledge (Siemens Capital, Inventor, AutoCAD) is a plus
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.