EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us, and realize your own ambitions too!
We are looking for a High Voltage Electrical Engineer to ensure implementation and further development of High voltage systems in our Electric buses.
- Design, develop, and implement high voltage electrical systems in electric buses;
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure safety and regulatory compliance;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues in high voltage systems;
- Develop and maintain electrical system documentation;
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors;
- Develop system level, sub-system level, and block level design;
- Knowledge of electrical safety hazards including arc flash, arc blast, and shock;
- Practically capable of doing work in field or test environments;
- Support cross-functional teams including design, product engineering, test engineering, and production and Manufacturing engineering;
- Create clear and thorough documentation of design and product development activities to ensure high quality designs and to support dissemination of important design information to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in electrical engineering or related field;
- Excellent electrical engineering foundations for automotive HV;
- At least 3-4 years of experience in high voltage electrical engineering;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in high voltage systems is a must;
- Knowledge of relevant safety codes and regulations;
- Familiarity with CAD software and electrical simulation tools;
- Knowledge of AC single – three-phase power systems and at high voltage, medium voltage, and low voltage levels;
- Knowledge of DC power systems at medium and low voltage levels;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Products (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams);
- Knowledge of renewable generation systems (wind turbines, solar panels, inverters, battery storage) is a plus;
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations in automotive is a plus;
- Programming knowledge (C++, PLC, MATLAB) is a plus;
- Design knowledge (Siemens Capital, Inventor, AutoCAD) is a plus.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 700 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.