EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. Will you strengthen our team to realize our growth ambitions?
For the position of GAP Analyst, we are looking for a technical oriented colleague with high focus and accuracy You will investigate the customer specifications and make sure that you understand the customers’ requirements 100%. You provide a GAP analysis and share this with the other Engineering departments.
- Be part of the bi-weekly Sales/Engineering meetings;
- Read and analyze all technical customer specifications carefully and make sure you understand the requirements;
- If requirements are not clear you will find the answers in the organization or at the customer or inform the manager Customization;
- Making sure that the various engineering departments (ME, E&E, IT, Software) provide their input (consequences) on medium and high risk topics;
- Responsible that the assigned tender projects Gap Analyses are complete and signed by the various engineering departments, (ME, E&E, IT, Software) within the agreed time frame;
- within the agreed time frame;
- Identify and capture new customer requirement trends;
- Make yourself understand the reason behind customer requirements.
- You have a degree in higher professional technical education;
- Your education is in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Electrical, software, Mechatronics, Industrial Design or similar;
- You have relevant working experience in the electric busworld;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You are eager to understand the ‘why’ behind the customer requirement and are able to find the optimum solution for both customer and Ebusco;
- You speak and write German and English, preferably Dutch;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership and seek collaboration with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a passionate team of over 300 ambitious professionals. You will experience challenge, freedom and enough space for further growth in your career. We offer a market conform salary that matches your experience and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.