Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
As an Electric Engineer you are going to work on our current and next generation electric buses. Goal is to improve the system design, fine-tuning, solving technical problems and testing on the electric buses. Also you will be responsible for finalizing the design specifications, code and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in basis will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain.
How are you going to do that
- You develop HV and LV electrical (sub)system in accordance with the product and technology road-map;
- You break down customer specifications into modular electrical requirements and functions;
- You contribute to the composition of an electrical system road-map;
- You optimize electrical harness design;
- You create and validate new electrical concepts: steer concept design choice, organize and prepare design reviews;
- You create an Electrical design composition based on internal and external design requirements;
- You contribute to the safety board on invitation;
- You develop HV system architecture for buses and chargers;
- You prepare technical documentation in relation to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in this field of engineering;
- You have a wide knowledge and more than 2 years of work experience on Electric Vehicles;
- You have knowledge of the methods and tools needed as an Electric Engineer;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work, knowledge of electric vehicles is a plus;
- You have knowledge in writing and testing software (SIL);
- You have knowledge in electric drive-lines, hardware and testing (HIL);
- You are in good command of the English language;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B, driving license D is a plus;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 200 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you.
Ebusco is a Dutch company, focused on the development and sales of full electric buses. Ebusco’s work is all about people. It is our goal to contribute to a better living environment by enabling reliable, sustainable, emission-free and affordable public transport. We love the transition to sustainable transport!
Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% (!) And a range of up to 500 km with one charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarities to diesel buses, but without emissions and high fuel costs. Immediately after this launch, Ebusco’s brand name and reputation exceeded global expectations and recently also won the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?! Please apply, we’re looking forward to it!