EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100%
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Then we need you!
As an Electric Engineer you are going to work on our current and next generation electric buses. Goal is to improve the system design, fine-tuning, solving technical problems and testing on the electric buses. Also you will be responsible for finalizing the design specifications, code and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in basis will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain.
How are you going to do that
- You develop HV and LV electrical (sub)system in accordance with the product and technology road-map;
- You can translate customer specifications into requirements;
- You develop solutions meeting the customer requirements;
- You will prepare technical information for the schematics and wire harness engineers;
- You contribute to the composition of an electrical system road-map;
- You optimize electrical harness design;
- You create and validate new electrical concepts: steer concept design choice, organize and prepare design reviews;
- You create an Electrical design composition based on internal and external design requirements;
- You contribute to the safety board on invitation;
- You develop HV system architecture for buses and chargers;
- You prepare technical documentation in relation to the executed development activities and (test) activities;
- You analyze vehicle data to determine cost reduction, energy savings and (preventive) maintenance;
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in this field of engineering;
- You have a wide knowledge and more than 2 years of work experience on Electric Vehicles;
- You have knowledge of the methods and tools needed as an Electric Engineer;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work, knowledge of electric vehicles is a plus;
- You have knowledge in writing and testing software (SIL);
- You have knowledge in electric drive-lines, hardware and testing (HIL);
- You are in good command of the English language;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B, driving license D is a plus;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership, look for collaboration with colleagues and you are inspired by them;
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.