EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest..
As a Development Engineer you are responsible for independently carrying out subprojects as part of a bus development project. You are driven by the development of reliable, lightweight buses.
How are you going to do that?
- You are able to determine your own tasks and develop new applications from a set milestone;
- You are able to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- You are able to control & manage the digital vehicle mock-up in 3D CAD for package protection, quality, revision, completeness, etc.;
- You specify parts and vehicle systems;
- You generate, review and advise on vehicle integration design requirements and solutions;
- You execute vehicle integration studies and optimizations and resolve any issues regarding this integration;
- You prepare customer and homologation assembly drawings while ensuring correct dimensioning and specifications;
- You make sure that the vehicle complies with regulations that are relevant to the market in which the vehicles will operate;
- You make sure that the system engineers use the correct master vehicle data during development and update the master assembly when developments are released;
- You check the quality of the released data;
- You are responsible for package (protect) of the complete vehicle data + you prepare and host design reviews with our suppliers and production department;
- You are responsible for the development of mechanical (sub)systems in accordance with the vehicle specifications and project milestones;
- You are responsible for the specification of the mechanical (syb)system and management of the (sub)system BoM;
- You execute costs, design for manufacturing and servicing analysis.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or similar;
- You have you have at least 5 years experience as a Development Engineer;
- Light weight design principles are part of your skillset. And working with composites is an advantage;
- Affinity with surface modelling & interior design is an advantage;
- You have experience with designing in a 3D CAD system (preferably Siemens NX) and are willing to put this experience into practice;
- You have affinity with mechanical integration of various vehicle systems, including component placement and routing of cables and tubes;
- You have a passion for automotive and are aware of developments and trends in this field of expertise;
- You speak and write English, German is an advantage;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership, seek collaboration with colleagues and you get inspired by them;
- You work in a structured way, support development processes, methodologies and standards to improve your way of working and you are able to think ahead and out of the box;
- You support continuous improvement processes, based on lessons learned and industry best practices;
- You want to continue to develop your knowledge in your area of expertise and develop your professional and personal skills.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of approximately 200 driven and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent fringe benefits.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a 33% weight reduction and a range of up to 500 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers similarity to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. Immediately after this launch, the Ebusco brand and reputation exceeded worldwide expectations, winning the prestigious and internationally renowned Automotive Brand Contest. In a few years’ time, all bus transport in the cities of Europe must be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.