EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
For the position of Development Engineer in Research and Development, we are looking for a technical and results-driven colleague who can transform requirements into functions, designs various aspects of the system in close co-operation with System Architect, System Owners and Suppliers, aids in implementation and testing and is responsible for system releases for our state-of-the-art electric buses
What you will be doing as Development Engineer R&D:
- Cooperation with System Architect and other System Owners to understand market requirements and to translate them into vehicle functions and systems requirements and architectures;
- Definition of functional behavior of the systems (writing, cascading and managing requirements, always keeping customer and legal requirements in mind); Support of their implementation, validation and verification;
- Support with the conception of system functions; Analysis for integration of systems/features in accordance with Customer/Vehicle/Legal Specification;
- Working with engineers for functional safety; Support of the analysis of the functional safety and integration of the safety requirements into the design of the functional system;
- Good knowledge of CAN Architectures and Tools;
- Good experience with coding in MATLAB/comparable is an advantage;
- Preferably open for and experienced with for Software Development – Implementation of algorithms on programming environment – LogiCAD/MATLAB;
- Prepare documentation for software design/ test/ release.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems;
- Good experience in requirements engineering and requirements database tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of systems in an electric vehicle, experience in automotive a plus;
- Good communication, moderation and teamwork skills;
- Good ability for interdisciplinary and cross-location collaboration;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.