EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With our latest development, the Ebusco 3.0, we are the best in our class in terms of Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight, and number of passengers. In October 2021, Ebusco went to the Stock Exchange to realize our growth ambitions. Come and join our team, grow with us and realize your own ambitions too!
Are you inspired by driving the transition to future sustainable transport of public? And do you want to work for a fast growing and dynamic company and help us keep up the good work to stay in front of our competitors in the electrical bus market? Are you getting excited about realizing Ebusco’s ambition to further increase value generation from data? Then we need you!
In this role you will be part of the Master Data Management team and will be responsible for ensuring the availability of high quality and trusted data for Ebusco management, employees and customers. You will be part of implementing the strategy and capabilities to manage our data effectively, such as Data Governance, Master/Reference/Meta data management, Data Quality Management, we are hiring an experienced data steward. Do you want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way?
- Standardize data definitions and identify assets within the data domains;
- Create processes and procedures along with access controls to monitor adherence;
- Maintain quality of the data by aligning with internal stakeholders feedbacks, concerns, questions; internally reporting metrics;
- Evaluating and identifying issues and coordinating and implementing corrections regularly;
- Optimize workflows and communications;
- Monitor data usage to assist teams, share best practice trends in data use, and provide insight into how and where teams can use data to help in day-to-day decision-making.
- University degree or higher education (e.g. Information Management, (Technical) Business Administration);
- 5 years working experience in related discipline;
- Deep understanding of master data management, data governance, and associated technologies;
- Proven experience in establishing and setting up data management capabilities;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- ‘Getting things done’ and hands-on mentality;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Stakeholder management and critical thinking skills.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will receive sufficient challenge, freedom, and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position, and excellent employee benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext stock exchange in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative game-changer in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety, and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been honored with the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a few years’ time all bus transport in the cities of Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. To maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!