EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Ebusco is pushing technology boundaries every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to come….and you can be part of our quest.
At this moment we are looking for a Customs Representative / Transport Planner. In this role you will be responsible for the complete process (administrative, physical, in time, complete) of exporting and importing goods. In addition this function is also responsible for arranging transport by any means on demand by several stake-holders.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Classify goods according to tariff coding system (HS codes);
- Examine product information to ensure compliance with (local) regulations;
- Prepare and process import, export and INF documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures;
- Clear goods through customs and to their destinations for both clients and Ebusco;
- Request or compile necessary import documentation, such as customs invoices, certificates of origin, and cargo-control documents;
- Coordinate regulatory documentation activities;
- Calculate duty and tariff payments owed on shipments;
- Advise the internal organization on import, export and Inf restrictions;
- Confer with officials in various agencies to facilitate clearance of goods through customs and quarantine;
- Maintain relationships with customs brokers in other ports to expedite clearing of cargo;
- Prepare papers, regulatory or compliance documentation;
- HBO certified preferably technical business administration or Supply Chain;
- A minimum of 3 years in an international customer service environment;
- Knowledge of logistic systems & processes (MRP, parameter settings);
- Well skilled in communication (Dutch, Englisch both in oral and writing;
- Problem solver, can-do mentality, proactive approach;
- Deal with working under time pressure;
- Well skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 500 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Contact us via the application form below.
We are looking forward to it!
Check out our video to see what we are so proud of.