EBUSCO made to move people! ZERO EMISSION, 100% Electric, 100% in-house design!
Together we push the technological limits every day!
Ebusco is an award winning innovative developer and manufacturer
of zero emission electric buses and is at the forefront of the public transport
business. With its latest arrival the Ebusco 3.0 we are best in class in Total
Cost of Ownership, range, weight and number of passengers. But there’s more to
come….and you can be part of our quest.
For the position of Customization Design Engineer, we are looking for an independent and creative person with good communication skills. You will complete and maintain the 3D bus file per customer and proactively assist in solving technical issues during design or production.
- Create CAD models and drawings based on the technical specifications of the bus projects.
- Create and provide additional drawings and models on customer requests.
- Store the CAD data by following the existing procedures
- Actively support in discussing and creating solutions for existing technical problems.
- Actively support the customization program lead in setting up presentations and documentation.
- Be familiar with the customer specifications of the bus projects assigned to you.
- Making sure you are up to date with the CAD, PLM tools and Ebusco procedures.
- Your education is Bachelor or Master in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering.
- You have relevant working experience in specific programs like CAD, Rendering, PowerPoint etc.
- You have relevant working experience in Technical calculations
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write English.
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are eager to connect yourself to the workshop to touch, feel and see real buses and get familiar with the bus constructions and functions.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with an enthusiastic team of over 350 passionate and ambitious professionals. You will get sufficient challenge, freedom and space for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and position and excellent benefits.
EBUSCO® is a pioneer in electric bus transportation and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. Since October 2021, Ebusco has been listed on the Euronext in Amsterdam (symbol: EBUS). Ebusco has developed a truly innovative gamechanger in the electric bus industry. The Ebusco 3.0 is a composite bus with a weight reduction of 33% and a range of up to 575 km on a single charge. With this new development, Ebusco offers equivalents to diesel-powered buses, with no emissions and no high fuel costs, but with much more comfort, better safety and more space for passengers. In recent years, the Ebusco 3.0 has been awarded the Automotive Brand Contest, JEC composite award and Automotive Innovation award, among others. In a number of years’ time, all bus transport in cities within Europe will have to be emission-free. Ebusco foresaw this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to maintain this position, we are constantly looking for ambitious professionals.
Are you just as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are?
Please contact us via the application form below.
We look forward to your application!
Watch our video to see what we are so proud of.